Thursday, October 2, 2008

Its the weekend!

Well, my first week of class is over. It actually ended Wednesday at 12. It could be possibly the shortest full week of classes I ever had. My other two classes are slightly harder than the ones I described in my last post. The last two are both History courses that are pretty detailed. One of them is about slavery in the classical world (ancient Greece and Rome) and the other is about Britain and the Wider World (that is actual name of the class). In each class we have to two papers and an in-class presentation on some subject to "teach" the entire class. In my point of view, perhaps the one getting paid should do the teaching, but its whatevs.

Today, me and Corey (for those of you don't know Corey Winchester (went to my high school and who now goes to Northwestern)) went to the National Portrait Gallery. Although slightly boring, it was pretty fun and great to catch up.

Tomorrow, I am leaving for Oktoberfest. Should be awesome, expect my next post sometime next week for the "results" of my weekend in Munich...

No comments: