Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm here!!

Currently, I am standing in a McDonalds at the West End using their Wi-Fi to write this post. So far this trip is awesome! I am having a lot of fun and meeting some great people. Most of my hall is international students from all over the world, which allows for some interesting experiences to say the least including someone who is not to be named playing and singing drunken Russian songs with his acoustic guitar.

My flight over was fine, n0thing too bad except for the fact that I only slept 2 hours on the plane. Making my way from Heathrow to the West End was a bit of a challende

I am also trying to eat well while not spending too much, luckily there are many places to eat cheaply, including my favorite Tesco (a Wa-wa type store but bigger and more grocieries). The area that I am living at is also great as it is in the business corridor of the West End but it is filled with tons of shops and restaurants. I just love the neighborhood. Especially since I just found out that we are very close the buzzing Covent Gardens which makes up for our more residential West End/Camden neighborhood.

This city is great and I can't wait to share more when I have the internet in my room. That way I have the leisure of posting pictures in my room, but until then, enjoy.

No comments: