Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In Da Club

Two nights ago, I went to the club. Not just any club, a european club. There were three floors of dancing. I mainly was on the 3rd were they played hip-hop music nothing too new, but mainly the old stuff. My personal favorite was when they played the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" theme song ("West Philadelphia born and raised...). I was very excited as it made me feel at home.

After an hour or so on that floor we went to the first floor where they played the classic techno beats of Europe. Although it hurt my ears, I could see how they could find it fun. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the night:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this looks fantastic, i can not describe how jealous i am. :) love European techno clubs. I went to one called space club electronica... yeah it was awesome.